Sunday, September 14, 2014

Golf

Aaron has been golfing quite a bit this summer. Granny Tami bought A a set of plastic clubs and he's been trying to play too. Last weekend, Aaron took him out to the course and Aiden enjoyed putting, cheering Aaron on, and riding around in the golf cart.
Great form, guys!
 

I met up with the guys a little later and really enjoyed the time spent with them
 
This sunset was a great way to end the evening
 
After a sewing night last week, I came home and Aaron excitedly told me about how they worked on their putting while I was away and Aiden made his first hole in one! The next day we went to Scheels and bough Aiden his first real putter. Aiden seems really excited to play. I think GG will be proud to hear that Aiden is taking an interest in one of her favorite past times!

No comments:

Post a Comment